Eazy Fix - Windows Time Machine
What is Eazy Fix?
Eazy Fix is a Windows Time Machine! It lets users to instantly undo computer problems by reverting the computer back to last hour, yesterday, last week or last month before the problems have happened. Eazy Fix works even if Windows O.S. fails to load.
Eazy Fix In a Nutshell
1 minute to setup Eazy Fix.
5 seconds to create a snapshot of the computer.
A snapshot contains100% of Windows system, user data, installed programs and settings.
10 seconds to rollback the PC to a snapshot even if Windows fails to load.
Who Can Use Eazy Fix?
Home Users who are not computer savvy
IT Professionals who need to support Windows desktops
Computer Test Centers which neeed frequently re-baseline the systems
Computer Labs which always need clean systems
What Can Eazy Fix Be Used For
1. Use Eazy Fix to restore system to working condition when Windows fails to load
2. Use Eazy Fix to recover deleted or corrupted files
3. Use Eazy Fix to clean up virus and spyware infections
4. Use Eazy Fix to remove unwanted software installations
5. Use Eazy Fix to rollback failed software deployment
6. Use Eazy Fix to reset workstations to desired baseline upon restart
7. Use Eazy Fix to create test beds for software testing
8. Use Eazy Fix to protect system and data from unauthorized access
Why Eazy Fix?
1. Eazy Fix does not require hidden partition or reserved space to install.
2. Eazy Fix continuously protects system from any known or unknown software threats.
3. Eazy Fix can take a new snapshot of PC regardless the hard disk size and system size in less than 5 seconds without interrupting your work.
4. Eazy Fix can roll back to a snapshot in less than 10 seconds even if Windows fails to bootup.
5. Eazy Fix can restore data up to the minute of crash.
6. Eazy Fix works as if it’s not even there, it doesn’t require user to do anything.
7. Eazy Fix is simply the easiest, fastest and arguably the best system instant recovery solution in the market and chosen by millions of users worldwide.
8. Eazy Fix supports both 32 and 64 bit of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.x and Windows 10 (MBR or GPT disk; Legacy or UEFI BIOS).